Working principle inductive proximity switchInductive proximity switch is composed of three parts: oscillator, switch circuit and magnified
output circuit. The oscillator will generate an alternating electric field. When hemetal object
approaches this electric field and reaches the induction distance, whirlpool will generate in
metal object, resulting in attenuation of vibrati on and then stop. The changeof vibration and
stop of oscillator is treated by begid stage magnified circuit and convertedto switching sign,
triggering driving con-contact detection.
Model explanationTechnical parameter
|Model NO.||Detection distance||Working voltage||Output||Flush|
|LM18-3005LA||Two wire system||NO|
|LM18-2005A||SCR Control label silicon||NO|
|LM18-3008LA||Two wire system||NO|
|LM18-2008A||SCR Control label silicon||NO|
* DC switch should adopt insulation transformer and ensure stable voltage mains corrugation.
* If any electric power line or dynamic line passes through the surrounding of switch lead-wire, in order to precent the switch from damage or error action, cover the metal bushing on the switch lead-wire and ground it to the earth.
* Set the switch use distance within the rated distance to avoid the effects from temperature and voltage.
* Wiring while power-on is strictly prohibited, connecting the wires strictly according to the wiring diagram and output return elmentary diagram.
* If there areany special requirements to the switch like water proof, oil proof, acid proof, base proof, high temperature proof of with any other specfications, the users are required to give clear indication when placing an order. We can produce accordin to the reuirements of the user.